Advice

Greetings.

I'm new to this list so forgive me if I ask about a few matters that have
already been discussed.

1) I have heard that Quadrophenia, one of my favorite albums growing up, has
recently been reissued. Are there any differences in the reissue? Extra material, remasterd sound, etc.?
remastered sound, etc.?

@) I have heard the same thing about the film Quadrophenia; does the reissued
video claim any improvements over the original? (Has to be better than the
grimy print I saw in a Cincinnati theatre in 1982!)

3) Does anyone have quality audio/video tapes of the recent Quadrophenia
shows that they would be willing to sell or trade for blanks?

4)Same thing for unreleased Lifehouse or Quadrophenia demo material

5) I know that Bruce Springsteen and Townsend shared the stage at one
of Bruce's concerts in England on "The River" tour of 1981. Does anyone
know if these two giants have shared a stage at any other time, and if
recordings in any quality of such a performance exist?

Thanks for listening.

Matt