Simon Townshend Band

In message <MAPI.Id.0016.0075646e696b20203030303630303036@MAPI
.to.RFC822>, Chris Cheer <zudnik@televiso.com> writes
>Simon played one of his own songs that night, does he
>have a new CD out?  Last one I have is Moving Target.

Simon's latest CD 'Among Us' is available by mail order from Stir Music=20
now.  It's a fantastic CD and well worth the money.  I quote from the offic=
ial=20
Simon Townshend Band website:

http://www.eden.com/stb

Composing prolifically over the last decade, Simon Townshend recently=20
formed stb and with them is now completing his first album in ten years.=20
Band members include son Ben Townshend on percussion, Lindsay King=20
on guitar and keyboards and noted studio-musician Tony Lowe on bass=20
guitar. To prepare for his formal release and tour with the Stir Music labe=
l,=20
Simon recently brought his songs to selected intimate venues in the=20
northeast United States to give the American public its first taste of his=
=20
new and most charismatic work.=20
stb's current CD "among us" is available by mail-order only.

Contact us at:
Stir Music
4 Jangling Plain Road
Newtown, CT 06470