Re: other nonsense

> I'd hate to think anybody had to refrain from posting to the list because of a
> difference in opinion.  Mark has already ducked out from one list because
> of this, why should he do so again?

Gary:

Sorry, that's not accurate. I left O&S about two months ago because the
business in my store increased to the point where getting 100+ EMails a
day just from the list became a bit too much...and I was opening a
second store. It had nothing to do with Fang.
I have been subscribed to this list for years, but hadn't posted for a
long time. Once I got store #2 up and running, I found myself with a bit
more time...enough for this list.
I'm quite sure that Fang would like to think that he "ran me off," but
it didn't happen that way at all...

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend