Re: Quad the movie

  Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 16:32:58 -0400 (EDT)
  From: DickWeiner@aol.com
  Subject: Quad the movie

  I was just rewatching Quad (LASER DISK VERSION)
  and I came across a "startling" error, and was wondering
  if anyone else had noticed. During the party scene they
  showed the Album "My Generation", BUT on the turntable
  they played a SINGLE of My Generation. I guess they made

My recollection is that the error was even more egregious: the album cover
they showed was the cover of the MCA double issue which paired My Generation
and Magic Bus.  It's been a few years since I saw it, but I remember that
sticking in my mind.  But it sounds like you saw something different in your
more recent viewing.

Ken Traub