tommy remaster/EW mentions the who

hello everyone,
	i know this is kind of late, but i just got the tommy remaster. i
haven't listened to tommy in a long time (i've been on a quadrophenia
kick). the remaster breathes new life into tommy. the greatest thing about
the studio tommy is it's simple sound. nothing too fancy. i can't get
enough. i did notice a few things that are different.  the major thing is
that they edited out keith's yell during acid queen. you usually hear it
in the background of a long fill about 2/3 through. i miss it. they should
have never cut it out.
	by the way, entertainment weekly ran an article about summer
tours. most of the "big" tours got a little right up. the who just got
lumped into a section of "other bands touring this summer". EW is usually
pretty good to the who, they mentioned the the fall tour. why the whole
world is not a who fan i will never know.

mike

"we drink the same old wine from a brand new jar, we get hungover but we
always survive it"

Michael B. Wolfson <WOLFSON@allegheny.edu>
MCP/Hahnemann School of Medicine
Allegheny University of the Health Sciences