Re: The Who, The Kinks, Punk, and a Feng poser ( or is it poseur?)

>Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 18:44:00 -0400 (EDT)
>From: WalterFeng@aol.com
>Subject: Re: The Who, The Kinks, Punk, and a Feng poser ( or is it poseur?)
>
>Since you are the expert of experts, you can explain to us all what a
>Ledbetter is.

It's a name.  Perhaps you can explain to us all whether a Weiner is
anything other than a slightly comical tube of meat.

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend