Townshend in Denver 6/15!

Ciao Tifosi (Hi fans!)

It's official.  There was an announcement this morning which said that PT
(not The Who) would be the feature act at the Mile High Music Festival at
Fiddler's Green Amphitheater in Denver. The concert is June 15th and
tickets go on sale May 19th through Ticketmaster of Denver.  The number is
303-830-TIXS.  Sorry, I don't know the time of day they will go on sale.
Other acts to appear include the Goo-Goo Dolls from Buffalo, NY and Chris
Isaak, plus about 7 other acts.  I don't have any info on ticket prices
yet.

Ci vediamo a presto!
See you all soon!
rick moscati