White City

I just watched my copy of the White City movie again tonight and I still
haven't figured out if I like it or if it is pretentious crap.  I'm afraid
that it's too English for me to truly understand or perhaps its just
confusing in that typical Townshend way.
Anyhow, I'm glad he never released the song "Night School" which is included
at the end of the story. It sounds like disco era Rod Stewart.  By the way,
has anybody who has seen this, know who the musicians are besides Rabbit and
Emma Townshend?