No, it's not another Rolling Rock debate

Okay, so maybe last summer I was partially guilty of starting whole thread
on the former list regarding Pete drinking Rolling Rock on stage and people
were arguing that Heineken also comes in a green bottle but I KNOW he was
drinking Rolling Rock!

Only by coincidence is Rolling Rock my beer of choice also. Amy Dresser: you
are not white trash for drinking it! All my friends tease me about it (and
some of these people drink Old Style and Busch!) and call it Pennsylvania
Piss but I will keep on drinking my Rolling Rock!

And if I am able to organize a Midwest Who Fest party pre-show thing at my
house on July 22 (day before the Milwaukee show) I will be sure to have
plenty of chilled Rolling Rock on hand!!!

There was nothing in my life bigger than beer - -

Pamela