Re: Paulie Boy

Amy m'girl!

>According to his "Behind Blue Eyes" it says he is an interior
decorator.

Well, that's almost the same as being an architect, right?  I mean,
they both have to do with HOUSES!

>Apparently, he used to drum, and his mum said that he was talented
but was
>the type that needed constant encouragement-- he quit.

I remember seeing a picture of Paul and Simon in the studio with Pete
around the time of "Tommy".  I was pretty distracted by Simon's very
interesting haircut, but I do recall seeing Paul behind the drumkit...
and observing (as many others have done) how much he looked like Pete,
 and at the tender age of 12 no less!

- -Yellow "Gotta run!" Ledbetter