Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #66

There is a story in The Times (London) today (18/3/97) about a woman
who is making a claim against the owners of the "Bowbelle", a barge
which collided with the river boat "Marchioness" in 1989 (?).  She
is/was a saxophonist, who had played in session with Pete in 1986,
and he appeared yesterday as a witness, saying that if it hadn't been
for the accident (in which 51 people were killed), and the subsequent
mental trauma, she could be earning up to stlg3,000 per week.  I won't
go in to details of what was said, but I have scanned the article
(including a picture of PT "leaving the High Court yesterday"), and if
anyone wants it they can email me on:

Phil@Citywatch.co.uk

and I will forward the scan (GIF).  It is IMPORTANT that you use the
above address, otherwise I won't receive it, it will go to another
mailbox which I don't have access to.

Laters
Phil
Citywatch Ltd