A change of address (no Who content)

The BBS I currently run my e-mail through is shutting down soon. I will
still be on the Who Mailing List, but I will NOT be writing from my
salamander@madnet.com address. All future posts will be from
thrh79b@prodigy.com. Different address, same Ledbetter. I'll still be
able to recieve personal e-mail at my madnet.com address until May, but
I'd prefer that anyone who wants to write to me start sending letters to
thrh79b@prodigy.com. Thanks. :)

We now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list...

                                  -Yellow "This is it!" Ledbetter
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com