Least Fav Who Song

My vote for least favorite Who song would have to be Why Did I Fall For
That, off of It's Hard.  Maybe I'm just against most of the Kenney
Jones-era Who music, but with Pete saving all his best stuff for his solo
albums, the songs on the last two Who studio albums really suck compared
to stuff like Sunrise and However Much I Booze, which happen to be two of
my favorite Who songs.  But that's just my opinion, and I am just one
man.  One simple man.  Ah well.

Mike Hirsch