Boris

My girl friend and I were coming back from the Moody Blues show last night
and listening to John Entwistles King  Biscuit CD.  This a good john CD and
is not only avaliable at CD now but your local music store.  I got mine at a
best buy.  Anyway her fav song is Boris.  Which is a good song but she likes
it just a little to much.  She once told me that she heard this song in a
muppet like show called Emmit Otters jug band Christmas.  I am not doubting
her on this one but I figured if anyone knew for sure it would be the people
who subscribe to this list.

Ryan