Upside down

OK,
Ive got a recording of a Beatles song, Two of Us, near the end of the
beatles career. I noticed that Paul was playing his acoustic upside
down, now who does that sound like??? I just would like to point that
out since the Beatles claimed to make Jimi Hendrix by discovering
feedback.
Another thing, the beatles claimed to discover feedback, no, they werent
the first to discover it, they were the first to use it, millions of
others had leaned their guitars on their amps and got feedback before,
they just didnt use it.