Re: GREATEST RnR BAND

In a message dated 97-06-25 11:54:49 EDT, highwaychile@earthlink.net (Drew
Atkinson) writes:

<< you cant diss the Beatles like that, look at people today still covering
 their songs, im planning on printing out the Yer Blues Tablature right
 now. The band was great. I thought that they were stupid too until
 recently, but theyre great. Get an album, one of the anthology and
 relax.
 >Drew<

Agreed. Get past the thought that all thier material is slightly fruity like
thier early stuff (even though I like it...) and listen to "Rubber Soul" or
the "white Album", and you hear some of the greatest rock and roll ever made.