Wall's Ice Cream

>>Whilest watching Alien 3 last night, during the commercial breaks an
ad for  Walls Ice Cream came on with - wait for it - My Generation as
the cover song!!!! Arthur in Scotland

Yeah I saw that aswell, and it's not even one of those cover versions
they use on adverts that sound exactly like the original - it IS the
original.  Shame about the film though - what a load of tosh.  I like
that ubiquitous Hollywood touch:  Well, these prisoners are mad, bad,
dangersous rapists and serial killers.  I know! we'll make them
English.  Good.
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022