cool stuff

Dudes,
Did you guys know that most of Hendrix's creativity is due to his
experiences with acid, I think that the acid shaped music in the 60's, i
know that Hendrix, Beatles, Stones did it, look at what they did. Im not
sure if the Who did acid tho'? Probably.
My local newspaper had an article about The age of Heroine. It stated
how it affected the rock industry. It talked about deaths due to heroine
and they mentioned Hendrix! His death had nothing to do with Heroine, he
took to many sleeping pills, the press doesnt even know.
Another thing,
In the Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Picture Circus, i think the best
band evr played. THe name was the "Dirty Mac" it consisted on John
Lennon-guitar and vocal, Eric Clapton-lead guitar, Keith Richards- bass,
and Mitch mitchell-drums, that must have rocked. They covered the song
Yer Blues by the Beatles and Lennon went by the name Winston Legthigh.I
suggest anyone that has the opportunity to get that, DO! It rocks.