Jimmy Page & sessions

 funny
guy.What a great sense of humor!What's that?You were *serious*???!!!
 Oh man...you need some serious help,and a history lesson to boot.Buy
yourself a GOOD book on The Who and learn what REALLY happened.

Look, there's really no need for this withering sarcasm.  Why don't
you just get off your fucking high horse and enlighten this person???
We can't all be stuck up our own arses, so perhaps you'd like to give
us a description of the inside of yours - you obviously spend a long
time there.
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022