Who->'s Slighted...

I've noticed that the members of this digest seem to be obsessed with
Quad...sure it's great, but I never heard a mention of Boris the Spider
or Silas Stingy.  Poor John always gets the shaft.  You know if it
weren't for John, ol' Pete and Rog would be an oversight today.  Who
kept Pete so fluid through Sparks...huh?  Just the thought of John's
archetypal '16 bars of the same note' gives me goosebumps.  First-rate
entertainment.  What a guy.  John has always been a super-duper star in
my book.  And I will see him up close and personal, Aug. 7th, oh boy, am
I ecstatic.  And I'm amazed that he found the time to do this, even
through the great triumph of the John Entwistle Band and Ringo's
All-Starkeys.  Phew, the dark horse pulls through again....or was that
George Harrison???