Brian

The who show on nov 17 67 was at Shawnee Mission South high school in
overland park KS.  My uncle was at the show.  He said it was great.  I do not
remeber the name of the opening act but if I here the name I will remember
it.  I really do not know much about the show, set list, ect.  All I know is
that the rumor is that they burned the stage to the ground.  I have looked in
old year books and I can not find anything.  My old theater director is
stageing Tommy at the school.  I think it is the first high school of the
show ever.  Thanks to the people who do care.  Makes me feel good that there
are other people out there like me.

Oh by the way.  To the person looking for who seats to Saint Louis.  I think
there still might be tickets avaliable.  I do not think the lawn is sold out
and I think seats might still be left.  It is not a ticketmaster show (thank
god) so call Dialtix at (314) 969-1800.  My seats are shit.  I do not care.
 My second who show.  You have know idea how pummped I am.  I hope things
work out for you.

Ryan