Re:spelling

>Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 Max617 wrote:
>Subject: a final word on spelling
>
>ok, ok, ok...i didn't mean spelling in general, i meant spelling of other
>artist's names, i.e.  someone knocking bruce springsteen, but spelling it
>springstein.

 Don't you think that you're getting a bit petty?Personally,I could care
less if it was spelled "Springsteen","Springstein","Springstone",or
*WHATEVER*.I still know who the individual is talking about.It's a hell of a
lot easier than trying to figure out
endless acronyms like "TKAA","WGFA","BBE","ICSFM",etc,because people are too
lazy to write out the whole words.

                                Long Live Rock,

                                       I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!