smashing things up!

What's up, everybody? I'm new to this list.
Here are a few random thoughts:

1) I would also be very interested in a boot of that Pete show. I wonder
if Vedder knows that Pete called PearlJam "toothless" in his Playboy
interview? I agree, although I'm not putting down PearlJam if that is
someone else's favorite group! I quit another Who list beacuse people
were making fun of me because I said I liked Led Zeppelin! Some of those
same people may be here too but oh well! I wasn't alive to see Zep or
Who in their prime, but the Page/ Plant show I saw blew away the Who I
saw, as well as every other show I've ever seen. I love The Who and I
loved the shows I saw, but Jimmy Page is simply incredible! Did anyone
else see this tour and have an opinion?

2) I love to smash things! When I was stil in college (last year) my
fellow Who freak and I went to a bar and saw a crappy cover band. Of
course, all bands in this town are crappy cover bands, but this one was
extra bad! In frustration, we returned home, blasted Quadrophenia, and
destroyed a CD rack and some other stuff with a golf club! It was great!
"That's why I smash things up!" -Jimmy the mod

3) I majored in psych. Of course teen suicide is terrible, but people
are often misled to believe that young people have the highest rate. In
reality, the rate among older people is the highest.