MY Who

As always (lately) By Numbers is blasting away.  This is one of my top
favorites mainly because of Success Story.

Odds & Sods will always be  on the top of my list.

I got tix to see 'em at Coral Sky Amphitheater in August...anyone else
gonna be there?

The last time I saw 'em was in '77 ('78?) at Madison Square Garden.  I
never wanted to see 'em again without Moon.

The day Moon died, I was walking back from the bank making a deposit for
a now-defunct record company promoter and noticed a limo carrying John
Lennon!  When I got back to the office, my office-mate told me the
horrible news.  What a weird series of events.

I can't wait to see Da Boys again!

FIDYL
S. Fla.
Live Simply So That