Re: Pete's out?

Greg Marsh writes:
>I heard a partial piece on the radio about Pete leaving after the end
>of
>this tour.  I heard he would not participate in any future Who
>projects.
>
>Can anyone substantiate or clarify this information...is it even true?

Just to nail down what others are saying:

Yes, Pete said that.

No, he is NOT to be believed when he says these things.  As much as I
like the man, if he said that to me I'd laugh in his face, he's said it
so many times before.  If I might borrow a line from Pete:
"I don't care what you say Pete,
 there ain't no way out."

			-Brian in Atlanta