Houe of Blues Review,Thanks Pete

The best concert I have been to?
	You better, you better, you beeter believe it was. WOW,
	unbelievable!

Who was there?
	Eddie Vedder, Billy Corgan, Bill Wennington, Denise Rodman
	Tom Thayer

How long did it last?
	Over 3 hours. He went on around 10 and left a little after 1 in
	the morning.

What songs did he play?

let my love open the door, pinball wizard, heart to hang on to(with
vedder), tatoo(with vedder), drowned, I'm one, cut my hair, sea refuses
no river, rough boys, I'm an animal, Sheridan Gibson, I'm a boy, I'm a
sensation, you better.., friend is a friend, english boy, now and then,
magic bus (with vedder), legal matter, anyhow/way/where, kids are
alright, a gershwin song, a gram parsons song, the shout, my generation,
behind blue eyes, bargain(with a verse of seeker), save it for later,
acid queen, spell on you

More to come... I wrote down my thoughts after the show and left them at
home... I'll follow up with Pete's comments,dress, attitude.

At the end, the roadies would not give us any picks. However, I pretty
who fan begged the roadie for Pete's Coke Classic. she got it and we all
laughed about her new possesion. Someone joked "lets take a swig",  so we
did. We all laughed and said we have got PT germs and we will becaome
rock icons some day.  Silly stuff, eh?

BTW, there are some great reviews in the Chicago Sun-times and tribune
today.

Peace