Smash your guitar, Pete!

> Who therapy:  If you're a real Who fan, like Ms Ledbetter says, you've
> probably had therapy (myself included).  If you're a real Who fan, you
> definitely could use therapy.  Those songs are bottled rage; there's a
> reason why WE need to hear them.  Airjamming to "Who Are You" and WGFA
> kept me from breaking a lot of windows, but not all of them.  Show me a
> Who fan who never felt the urge to demolish something and I'll show you
> a fair weather Who freak.

Maybe I do need therapy, but if I get it, and the shrink sorts my
so-called f****d up mind out, then I'll be like all the rest of you,
and what's the point in that.  If you've ever felt the urge to
demolish something, here's something new - DO IT!  It really is a
laugh.  I've got through a TV, a video, 2 chairs, a table and a
window so far, listening to Live at Leeds, up loud, and half pissed.
As long as it's your own gear, who gives a s**t???
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022
Web: www.citywatch.co.uk