Live Aid

Hi all...just another note about the LiveAid performance...the boys had no
idea what happened untill later.  Neither did i as at the time i did not
have my MTV as Pete's promos requested....I listened and taped the show
from the radio when the local feed inNYC wich was on WNEW TV 5 cut away for
contract reasons before the show was picked up by ABC...there was abouc two
hours of time in*betweenand this is when the who played...so i listened to
the show off the radio at that point and there was no problem at all with
the audio feed...the audio is fine...i wonder where i put that tape...i'll
have to look and if i find it i'll let you all know...

Once in a while, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places, if
you look at it right.........