Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V4 #147

Two things:

First of all, from Pete himself last night at The House of Blues in
Chicago...The Who will be doing Quad...or at least that's what Pete said
about the upcoming Chicago show in any case.

Secondly, will everyone please learn how to spell on this newsletter?  I mean
its bad enough having to wade through a lot of nonsense about how awful
everyone else except The Who are (and I am a die-hard Who fan!), without
having to look at your mis-spellings.  You don't like another artist?  Fine!
 At least learn how to spell their name before writing to a bunch of people
who are really into all sorts of music...AND YES, THE WHO ARE STILL MY
FAVORITES.

lisa

P.S.  The show at The House of Blues was awesome....even if I did almost pass
out during The Sea Refuses No River, and was totally blown off by a regular
reader here!  I don't need you...I got my music!