Re: Who fix (slight twist)

Mike (Day Tripper) wrote:
>Putting a slight twist on the survey, what NON- Who stuff is in you're CD
>player?? For me, it's "The Heart of Chicago - 1967 - 1997" by Chicago and
>"The Cream of Clapton" by Eric Clapton, both excellent, recommended albums if
>you don't own them.

        I have the Clapton one!  It is really good for a "best of".
        I have IOW, as I said, plus The Dave Matthews Band ("Under the
Table..."), The Chieftains ("The Long Black Veil"), and Big Sugar
("Hemi-Vision").
        And just to share my pain, I'm mortified because Big Sugar is
playing in my town (to which noone good ever comes) and I can't go!  (No
under 19s at the stupid club they're playing.)

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____	http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
 :::=====================I  |	"Extra!  Extra!  Read all about it!
/---/            \__ - ____/	The pinball wizard and the miracle cure!"