Re: WGFA, Who Cult, The Real We

Leo--

Whoever you are ---

Once again I find myself both in agreement and quite dazzled by your
comprehension and articulation of some of the deeper aspects of what
TOWNSHEND was all about...So, KUDOS to you once again...

I refer to your message, a paragraph of which I cite below:

In a message dated 97-06-07 09:53:43 EDT, Leo.O'Sullivan@globalone.net (Leo