Re: Who Fix

In a message dated 97-06-13 02:33:12 EDT, jbengtso@win.bright.net (Sarah
Bengtson) writes:

<< My current favorite is "Live at Leeds"...especially Fortune Teller and A
 Quick One.  I love John's falsetto at the end of Quick One...it's a nice
 wake-up call in the morning!

LAL comes a close second, behind Quad. Quad is just too brilliant. The first
time I heard it, when "The Real Me" came blasting out after "I Am The Sea",
it scared the mother lovin' crap out of me, but I was hooked on the album
ever since. As soon as I got over the shock, of course ;o)

mike