Who Fix & Cincinnati

Cincinnati:

Without having to dig out my TIME article the account of what happens goe=
as follows.   =

        The floor seats at the Coliseum were sold as general admission.  =
Of
course people started arriving early because of the first come-first serv=
to get the best seats they could but the promoters or stadium officials
(whoever's incharge of that type of crap) didn't open the doors for the
early birds.  The concert goers were left out in the cold for hours befor=
the doors were finally opened and only opened one in that particular GA
ticket area.  Well after standing there for hours freezing and impatient
people started pushing and you know the rest.

        I believed the band handled it as best they could.  It was a
tragedy but in no way caused by the band directly.  It was the fault of t=
he
stadium & promoters.  All the concerts that I have been to that have had =
GA
tickets the doors were open for hours before the concert so people can
claim their seats and hang out.  It definitely could have been avoided.  =
do remember Pete dedicating a following show to those who lost their live=
but I don't remember which one.  I'm sure Brian can fill in that blank -
our own "Encyclopedia Atlanta".  I still don't know how he keeps all thos=
dates straight.

        I myself was very upset by the whole tragedy and suffered a trage=
dy
of my own at the hands of my evil father which I have written about befor=
so I won't bore you again.

My daily Who Fix:

It normally comes by way of automobile because I am in Sales and on the
road alot.  It is my copy of the MSG July 18th Quad show.  It has been th=
only tape in my Jeep  since July 19, 1996 and yes I listen to it in it's
entirety everyday.  And if you are wondering - Yes I am one of those
psychotic Who obsessives.

KLP