Re: what's your Who fix today?

My fix is that the Who Chat Page no longer starts at the top, but refreshes
to the bottom... a major pain.  It now starts at the top, and refreshes to
the top... don't ask why the top instead of the more logical bottom, the
short answer is that it fixes an Internet Explorer bug.

ohh.... you mean _musical fix_?  :-) :-)   well, I'm sweltering in a 6th
floor of an office building with broken air conditioning in 90 degree,
Downtown Manhattan, so I guess I'd have to say Summertime Blues... been
running through my head all day... :-)

- -> Paul <-