what's your Who fix today?

OK, spot poll:  What is the Who that currently lives in your CD
player/on your turntable?  we all go through phases of what we
listen to most, what songs give us a fix before we head out the
door or down the highway, right?

At home: Summertime Blues on IOW and Naked Eye on the MSG
boot. [notice how good IOW sounds LOUD?]

At my friday nite DJ gig at a restaurant/bar in ChevyChase DC:
Baba O' Reilly and Magic Bus (studio). [I'm always gratified when
I put these on the first-rate system there and the assembled
sotted love it and start doing air chords!]