Re: Iron Man film

>Don't think so.  But apparently work is on-going on the "Iron Man"
feature!  (Not that Pete draws....)

He does so draw!  He just doesn't seem to be very GOOD at it, judging
from this doodle of what I guess is supposed to be a vase (check your
Tommy CD-ROMs for this picture).  I can certainly see why he decided
to stick with the Who instead of pursuing a career as a commercial
artist.  Just as well for all of us.

Oh, by the way, does anyone have any information on when that "Iron
Man" movie will be coming out?  I must admit that I am kind of
excited about the whole idea...not that "Iron Man" is a masterpiece
or anything, but gosh darn it, we're talking Pete here!  I'm not
proud, I'd go see a film where all the parts were played by sock
puppets if the soundtrack featured even ONE of Pete's songs, so I
find a whole NEW movie with nothing BUT Pete's songs for the score
especially thrilling!  Although I do hope for Pete's sake (oh, for
Pete's sake!) that the movie does turn out well, he seemed so upset
about the poor reception "Iron Man" got as an album and on stage.

- -Yellow "Penny Drop" Ledbetter