Big Boston record/CD show

Hello,

I could use some help here if you could.

There will be a huge Boston record/CD show coming up on Saturday and Sunday,
September 27th and 28th and I am trying to find out a little bit about the
radio station that is co-sponsoring the event.

The event is done by the same folks that do the giant record/CD show every
year in Philadelphia on Thanksgiving weekend.  The station for this Boston
show is WZLX - the classic rock station for the city.

Does anyone listen to this station?  Do they have good market penetration and
will their listeners come to a show?

The location is the Bayside Convention Center which I hear is a good
location.
If you can help me out here please email me at the business email address as
I don;t always have the time to read this digest.

Thanks,

Greg Biggs/CVC Collectables  BiggsCVC@aol.com