Re: WHAT IF?

>Date: Sun, 08 Jun 1997 wolfson wrote:
>Subject: WHAT IF?
>
>mark:
>	thank you for giving your insight on my theries. i said IH and FD
>should have not been made partly because i think the who as they are today
>would have been better off if these weak albums had never been released.
>What if the who had broken up? maybe events would have gone something like
>this.......
                           <Snip>

 WHAT IF John Entwistle and Keith Moon had quit The Who in the late 60's to
join Jimmy Page in the "New Yardbirds" band he was forming?The Who would
have broken up before "Tommy",and before they had the chance to make any
real serious mark in the music world.Consequently,they would be remembered
as having been a good little rock n' roll band by a handful of devoted
fans,very much like Rod Stewart & The Faces or Mott The Hoople are
remembered today.

                                     Long Live Rock,

                                           I.S.

 BEER...It's not just for breakfast anymore!