Yeehah!!

Went to the Ticketbastard outlet at my neighborhood department store this a.m.
for tickets to the 8/7 Nissan pavilion show in northern VA and got.....
orchestra section, center, 16th row, three seats -- my best Who seats ever!
Also got analogous seats for my friends in the orchestra level on Pete's side.
 I'm in hog heaven!  yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lesson learned: when you have to go thru TB, dont compete with everyone
calling on the phone when sales open: go to the nearest outlet in person,
preferably the one least likely to have music fans (e.g., not Tower or another
record store but a dept or drug store outlet)..

anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the boys twice this summer (also 8/9 in
VA Beach), capping a half-dozen 'Ooo shows for me since '76.. Rock on.