New kid on the block

Hi,

I've been lurking here for a few weeks, now.  I think this is my first
actual post.

I've been totally obsessed with THE WHO since seeing the Canadian tour
of Tommy in Calgary last summer.  Before then, I'd heard the music from
Tommy before and even seen the show in Toronto.  I was impressed (to say
the least), but that day in Calgary changed my life forever.  Anyway.

I live in Thunder Bay, ON, and I'm going to see the Jul. 22 concert at
Target Centre in Minneapolis.  What I'm wondering is this: why are The
Who on tour again?  My ex-history teacher (another Who fan) said he's
been told it's an extension of last year's Quadrophenia tour, but he's
not sure.  Neither am I.

YT

Steve