Barking

>>>It will probably surprise no one to learn that I used to talk to my
shrink about the Who all the time.  In fact, we spent my last therapy

Now I've seen it all.  As I understand it Yellow Ledbetter, you're
really not that old (less than 20??).  Why are you seeing a shrink??
What could have possibly happened in your life to justify it??? Look,
rather than spending 30 quid (or whatever) on an hour long session with
your shrink listening to tapes of the Who, go and spend the money on
booze, and sit at home with some friends listening to the same tape
VERY LOUD.  If that doesn't put you in to a better mood, you really
DO need to see a shrink.
Citywatch Ltd
Tel: +44 171 929 7706
Fax: +44 171 929 7022