Who cult - this is getting silly!

>So...if there was a Who cult, would we have to call Townshend "Pe?"

        I'd say just a reverent "Peeeete" would suffice.

And as to my trying to find Who stuff...
>- -Yellow "Burning some incense for her wouldn't hurt, though" Ledbetter

        But they don't make a "Heaven-bound Hiwatt" scent!  Or a "Smoldering
Gibson"!  Nor a "

>question:  for whom did Pete write "Sunrise"?

        Believe it was his dear mum, and I think it was really sweet of him
to do so.

>From next week's TV Guide p. 31:
>Pirate Tales (TBS, Aug 24 and 31)
>This visual treasure hunt examines high-seas
>swashbucklers.  With host Roger Daltrey.
>And on p. 35 is a picture of Roger in full pirate regalia!

        Damn!  I don't get TBS anymore! <sob>
        Do you think the picture is in the Canadian TV Guide?  (Is there a
difference?)

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____	http://www.nt.net/~jen/homepage.htm
 :::=====================I  |	"It's 21 men that I've put bullets through