Who chat on AOL!!

To those on AOL discussing the thought of setting up a Who chat room -- yes,
yes, I'll be there!!  Evenings are good - I'm in CA so anytime after 9PM PST
or something like that works for me.  Has someone actually started to set
this up?  Previous msgs were from AOL'ers Slipkid515, Wahoo301 and Whofan1 --
and I'm sure there's plenty more of us that would love to do Who chat.  So
please post the details if/when this gets set up and/or if it already has!
 :-)

Sandra