Re: Whoheads & Lifehouse

Mark Leamen writes:
>I'm not so sure about that. I cannot see how WGFA fits in at all...

Pete seems to compose half the songs for his conceptual pieces by writing
the songs first, then shoehorning them into the work later.  Some drop out, like "Long Live Rock" from Quadrophenia.  Perhaps he hadn't yet
figured out where all the songs went by the time the project was first
abandoned in 1971.

>Wonder if there's a
>Who cult out there, somewhere...

I believe you're addressing it.  At least we don't have to lose body
parts or give up sex or anything.  Just our hearing.

			-Brian in Atlanta