Gar Glitter vs PJ Proby

        We haven't had a poll in a while, and seeing as I'm on summer
holidays (with nothing better to do), I'm going to hold one.
        I was talking on the phone with Bernd earlier today, and something
he said got me to thinking.  Most of the reviews from these shows have been
favourable for PJ Proby as the Godfather, but Bernd rather liked Glitter better.
        What's the general concensus (sp?) among those who have seen a show
in both the '96 and '97 legs of this tour?  Who do you think is better and why?
        Please e-mail me privately with your answer - I won't use it if it's
on the digest and not to me at least Cc'ed.  I'll tally up the raw numbers
and if someone has a good argument for either Godfather, I'll add that in
the results, too.
        Thanx!

JenniferD
My Guitar         __  _____		http://www.nt.net/~jen/