Full of something, anyway

> >After reading BEHIND BLUE EYES I have deduced that PT is
> >full of himself and full of SHIT! I still love his music
> >and nothing can change that.
>
> You might want to at least investigate the possibility that it is
> Giuliano who is full of shit.

Guys, guys...of course Pete is full of shit (he'd be the first to admit
it, most likely), and so is Giuliano. Pete is so contradictory even when
his thoughts are accurately reported that he must be full of it. After
all, he wrote this: "I see myself on TV/I'm a faker/A paper clown..." &
"It must be clear to all my friends that I'm truly a liar..." And then
there's Cry If You Want...
And the G man shows such a lack of knowledge about The Who that it's
obvious he's a Rock writer for the money, not for a passion of
music...and that means he's full of it too.
So...you're both right.
In the meantime, THIS music lover is going to see the incredible Blues
guitarist Tinsley Ellis tonight (for the 8th time, maybe)...and advise
any who come across him in your home town to do the same.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend