A Jam Minute

I picked up the Jam boxed set yesterday. It's brilliant! Five discs of
pure Rock entertainment, with 22 unreleased cuts (all nicely set aside
on the fifth disc) and all of the released studio album cuts and most of
the B sides included.
Why mention it on the Who list? Well, aside from The Jam pinching (in a
most loving way, of course) the early live Who sound for themselves,
this set includes So Sad About Us, Heatwave, and the Batman theme
(unfortunately, Circles isn't on here...there's always something left
off these boxed sets!).
There are a few Kinks songs as well. For those who care.
I highly recommend DIRECTION REACTION CREATION for any Who fan, and it
will help get you through the long periods of no Who releases quite
nicely.

- --

            Cheers                ML

 "It's more than a looking back...it's a bringing up to date.
  Quadrophenia is about where we're all at today...maybe you too,
  I don't know..."
            Pete Townshend