Re: concert enthusiasm?

At 16:53 7/28/97, The Who Mailing List Digest wrote:
>Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:32:00 -0400
>From: "KATHLEEN L. PASQUALE" <KLPasquale@compuserve.com>
>Subject: concert enthusiasm?
>
>I like to equate concert going to human sexuality[snip]
>Think of the performer as the man.[snip]
>The audience (being the woman)

>>An interesting theory.  Taking your theory as an assumption and given t=
he
>>widely-noted fact that 80% of The Who's audience is male does this impl=
>>that Who shows give straight men an opportunity to express (subconsciou=
sly)
>>their homosexual feelings?  Why or why not?  It seems to fit in with th=
>>noted homosexual aspects of Mod-ism.  Discuss amongst yourselves...

>>Alan

Alan my boy you get 4 gold stars.  It's exactly what I was after
but I was alittle apprehensive to put it so bluntly.  In my =

experience some straight men have a bit of a problem in regards
of sexuality.  It has always been socially unexceptable for a man
to outwardly acknowledge another man as handsome or appealing
but you can fawn all over say, an athlete or guitar player because
of his abilities.

So tell me;  how attracted to Pete are you?

And Doug this was not brought up for you to brag about your
accomplishments.

Kathleen