Hartford meeting

Posting this as general info:

ok, everyone i guess the Jai Lai parking lot is the spot. Once everyone
meets then we can go to a bar or whatever, drink up in the sun, if
weather permits. The parking lot is not hard to find, just ask a cop,
there will be plenty of them directing traffic in the area. I don't know
which direction everyone will be coming from so Im not giving sepeate
directions from every route. Once you find Jai Lai, drive directly in
front of it. Look to your left and follow the parking lot up to the
farthest top left corner. If you look at the pavement most of the
parking spots are numbered. I will be in between parking spots 70
through 80. Can't miss me, Big Black Ford F250 Exteneded cab. Iv'e been
to the Meadows at least 30 times, im pretty familiar w/ the area. Even
though i never traveled off the parking lot to find a bar. We can walk,
they are close. See you there !

any questions, email:

gligouri@oxhp.com