Re: concert enthusiasm?

At 23:18 7/28/97, Doug McDowall wrote:
>On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Alan McKendree wrote:
>
>Makes perfct sense.  If the performer (male) finishes early then the
>audience (female) leaves dissatisfied.

Excellent point.  Underscored by Jimi's dialogue from the stage which opens
"Message to Love", about not having come yet [<plink> on one string]
"There, I came, thank you very much." :-D.  And Pete explicitly likened
performances to sex in some interview I can't cite just now.

>  of course, this has never
>happened to me.  (The concert or the metaphor)

Of course <koff>.  :-)

Alan

"When I'm on stage, it's not like bein' possessed...it's just...*I* *do*
*my* *job*."                 - Pete Townshend